Sunday, January 17, 2010

National Service

Currently I'm doing my national Service at Desa Rimba camp. It's one of the best camp in the country. The best thing is since the day i'm here, i never bite by any mosquito.haha. The whole camp is very nice. The people is superb. I can really feel the One Malaysia spirit here.

On 15th january, i volunteer to perform a cultural dance. It was so fun. Although the training process was tiring. We have to skip our rest time and tea time and even bed time. But it's worthy. I performed in front of 1000 ppl and 3 ministers. And tonnes of VVIP.. They even praise me. And i'm so proud of myself. Haha. I'm in tv also.16th jan tv1 12am.and i'm on newspaper also.16th jan Utusan Malaysia. Haha. Miss all my friends and families. Love you guys. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment